ENPHO field water test kit is a simple, cost-effective and portable water testing kit developed by ENPHO in 2001 AD to carry out water testing in field.
- Portable, light, cost-effective and easy to use.
- The kit tests 10 basic indicator water parameters (pH, temperature, ammonia, nitrate, phosphate, phosphate, iron, chloride, total hardness, free residual chlorine and coliform presence/absence).
- One kit has supplies for 100 physico-chemical tests and 10 bacteriological tests
- Kits for individual parameters are also available.
- The reagents and other consumables for the tests can be re-filled as per your requirement.